Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 14.November 2019- VIP GAMES

Go down

Thursday 14.November 2019- VIP GAMES Empty Thursday 14.November 2019- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:15 pm

NORTH & CENTRAL AMERICA: CONCACAF Nations League
21:00 Turks and Caicos Islands - Sint Maarten
PICK:home win and over 3,5 goals
ODD:2,20

STAKE: VIP SINGLE INFO:

RESULT:3:2 WIN

I trust this guy a lot and I think he can be all win without a problem !! They played a month ago and here the Turks and Caicos Islands celebrated at home with 2: 5, I watched a short clip of that match, at least 3x are a better quality and a stronger team, in addition to those 5 goals they could have at least 2-3 more to give, Sint Maarten has a catastrophic defense, they literally don't know where they are going, there will probably be some penalty for the home side since they are really stupid on the field !! Sint Maarten in this group has all three defeats: Guadeloupe 1: 2, Turks and Caicos Islands 2: 5 and Guadeloupe 5: 1 ... Here are the announcements that Turks and Caicos Islands will go to score as many goals and score as possible naked difference, in my opinion this guy has a lot of value and I have to try it !! I would have made a much bigger stake here, but I won't risk it too much since these are amateurs anyway, I hope they will respect us.
+

EUROPE: Euro - Qualification
20:45 Serbia - Luxembourg
PICK:over 2,5 goals
ODD:1,50

AFRICA: Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification
17:00 Egypt - Kenya
PICK:12
ODD:1,30

STAKE: VIP DOUBLE COMBO 8/10 LOSE

Administrator
Admin