Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 22 .November 2019- VIP GAMES

Go down

Friday 22 .November 2019- VIP GAMES Empty Friday 22 .November 2019- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:55 am

FRANCE: National
20:00 Dunkerque - Bastia-Borgo
PICK: over 2,5 goals
ODD:2,10

STAKE: VIP SINGLE INSIDER 8,5/10

RESULT:2:2 WIN

+

SWITZERLAND: Challenge League
20:00 Lausanne - Wil
PICK: home win and over 2,5 goals or over 3,5 goals
ODD:1,85 and 2,50

RESULT:5:0 WIN

Info: I think this  bet has a lot of value.Lausanne is in first place, has 9 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses with a goal difference of 41:14, the home side are too strong with 6 wins and 1 draw with a goal difference of 24: 2, here are the last three away matches: Schaffhausen 5: 0 , Xamax 6-0 and Lausanne Ouchy 5-0 ... Attacker Zeqiri has now scored 2 goals for the Swiss Under-21s, a great young player, he has given 5 goals in the last 5 games at the club, a very important player in attack and I expect to be in the mood today .. Coach stated that they play with the strongest lineup, they want to continue the winning streak !! On the other hand, Wil will have problems today, in the last two games they have received as many as 8 goals: Chiasso 1: 4 and Vaduz 4: 2 .. + their first goalkeeper Kostadinovic has been suspended and this is a big minus for them as he sees in the last 40-50 + games in a row, Tolimo should have replaced me as an inexperienced goalie + and Schmid was suspended and a very important player for them + besides all they have 3 more questionable players and probably they won't play either. The last two mutual duels: 0: 2 (Lausanne) and 2: 2 .. and at the Lausanne stadium in the last 8 matches, he has celebrated Lausanne 7 times and it was a draw once. they start to know how to know and I expect 2-3 goals by halftime!

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum