Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 3.December 2019- VIP GAMES

Go down

Tuesday 3.December 2019- VIP GAMES Empty Tuesday 3.December 2019- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:52 pm

FRANCE: Ligue 1
19:00 Bordeaux  - Nimes
PICK:1
ODD:1,90

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10

RESULT:5:0 WIN

+

BELGIUM: Belgian Cup
20:45 Antwerp - Genk
PICK: over 2,5 goals and both teams to score
ODD:1,90

RESULT:2:2 WIN

Here I expect a good and open match on both sides and in my opinion goals are a guaranteed option, I hope I'll be right ... Antwerp is playing quite open this season, in a league of 17 games 12 have played with a minimum of 3 goals with a goal difference 33:24 which was an average of 3.4 goals per game, at home of 8 games 6/8 times there were a minimum of 3 goals and an average of 3.5 goals per game .. in the last round of the cup they played with Lokeren and in the regular course it was 2: 2 ( in the 31st minute it was already 2: 1) then Antwerp scored two goals in overtime and it was 4: 2 in the end ... in the last 9 games it was even gg4 + 6 times ... On the other hand Genk, pretty much they are doing badly this season, they have a goal difference of 5:16 in the Champions League of 5 games (an average of 4.2 goals per game), they are ranked 9th in the league and they have no win in the last 7 games, which is shocking! ! last 3 matches: Trudein 1: 2, Salzburg 1: 4 and Mouscron 2: 2 ... The last two mutual duels: 2: 2 and 4: 0 ... This is where Genk should launch an open attack, as they will certainly not defend themselves, Antwerp is good at home so he will almost certainly score at least one goal today ... both teams will have some absences mainly in defense which is another + for this guy !! I hope this can be one easy all win and will score us goals !!

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down