Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 3.July 2020- VIP GAMES

Go down

Friday 3.July 2020- VIP GAMES Empty Friday 3.July 2020- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:13 pm

ITALY: Serie B
21:00 Trapani - Livorno
PICK:1
ODD:2,00

STAKE: VIP INFO 9/10

INFO:

Trapani will play against Livorno in order to reach 3 points for the remmaining is leagye. Livorno has fired 18 players twi days ago ,due very big financial crisis and today will play with youth players  form second squad. In first squad they now have in total just 8 players.

This game is not available in any other bookmakers due this situation. We can take just here with

https://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-b/esclusiva-tmw-terremoto-livorno-spinelli-oramai-siamo-in-c-via-tutti-i-giocatori-in-scadenza-1401022

+

ROMANIA: Liga 1 - Championship Group
19:00 Gaz Metan - U. Craiova
PICK: U. Craiova -1,5
ODD:2,00

STAKE: VIP SINGLE INSIDER 8/10

RESULT:2:1 WIN

INFO:

This is public bet already and i hate those.

Missed the best odds, had long day, but whateva, worth trying.

So, as many of you know alrady. 6 players are leaving Gaz Metan because they were not paid for 3 months, you know, financial problems.

Gaz will continue the championship with 19 players plus juniors. They said they will involve more juniors, because they are broke, and want to promote some of them for next season.

Guys who are leaving are:
#33 GK Ricardo Batista
#13 Marian Pleasca
#5 Thomas Juel-Nielsen
17 Boubacar Fofana
#11 Ely Fernandes
#22 Paul Costea

#10 Ioan Hora already left team.

Also Sirgiu Bus is injuired so that means they will have only 1 attacker. Cardoso will be absent for the third game in a row as well.

They have new coach, Dusan Uhrin, who was coach of Dinamo Bucharest. He is honestly solid coach, but he just jumped in in this group of people. He is with them for 15 days only.

Coach Dusan Uhrin is convinced that he has nothing to fight for this season, and his efforts are focused on the next one.

"I'm here to prepare the team for next year and I have to fight for that.
We must also give the chance to young people or those who have played even less."

Ionuț Larie will return in the first 11 after being suspended from the last match.

4 months ago, Craiova won 2:1, and both teams were equal on pitch, but those are the days were players were actually paid to play. So mentaly, situation is complitely different now.

On the other side, Craiova is in never better position. High moral, good solid team, with good budget. They won against Cluj 3:2.
Scoring 2 goals per match, which is good for us.
Fans love 'em, almost 1,000 fans welcomed em at Craiova Airport after game with Cluj.
Everything is just great there

RESULT:1:2

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum