Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 13.July 2020- VIP GAMES

Go down

Monday 13.July 2020- VIP GAMES Empty Monday 13.July 2020- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:25 am

PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga
22:15 Setubal - Famalicao
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:2,10

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 7/10

RESULT:1:2 WIN

INFO:

The northern team travels to the south of the country, namely Setúbal, to face the local team in play for the 32nd round of the Liga NOS, which is striding towards its end.

The two teams enter the field still with collective goals to fulfill, although Famalicão has long since guaranteed the main objective of the season which was maintenance, the team reaches the last 3 matches with real possibilities of European qualification.
Setúbal is in difficulties, lost last week when traveling to Aves, a team that is by far the worst team of the competition in the debut of Lito Vidigal.

There is a big difference here in terms of individual and tactical quality, we can even extend that distance between the two teams to the depth of the squad.

Setúbal adds to the poor results of poor performances, there is no consistency in the quality of the game and this is the most worrying. Famalicão has also gone through better phases, however, it is far from being in a bad phase, unlike its opponent, it even got a tasty draw against the still national champion, Benfica, in the last round by 1-1.
Adding to all this, Setúbal will be two of the most important defensive elements and with more minutes played, I speak of Artur Jorge and Sílvio who will be serving punishment. If things were already complicated, adding two important absences to a squad with few solutions makes it worse.
Speaking now of lines and of the market, I will today, spend a little bit about my market analysis that strengthens my entry for this match.

+

SPAIN: LaLiga
19:30 Villareal - Sociedad
PICK:2
ODD:3,20

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 5/10

RESULT:1:2 WIN

+

ITALY: Serie C - Promotion
20:30 Bari - Ternana
PICK:Dnb 1
ODD:1.85