Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 17.July 2020- VIP GAMES

Go down

Friday 17.July 2020- VIP GAMES Empty Friday 17.July 2020- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:32 pm

ROMANIA: Liga 1 - Championship Group
20:00 Gaz Metan Medias - Astra
PICK: 2
ODD:1,90

STAKE: VIP INFO 9/10

Info:

https://sibiu100.ro/sport/198038-batai-mari-de-cap-pentru-antrenorul-gazului-metan-inaintea-partidei-cu-astra/

Gaz Metan plays on Friday night at 9 pm, at home, with Astra Giurgiu, in a match from the League I play-off. If in the previous match with CFR Cluj, the team from Medieş had big team problems, they really huge after two more players will be missing on Friday night.
It is about Lukas Droppa, who is injured and there are very little chances to play against Giurgiu, but also Nasser Chamed, who is suspended for the accumulation of yellow cards. To these are added Marius Constantin, who is suspended, but also Sergiu Buș, who signed with FCSB. There are also small chances to evolve in the case of Romeo Roberto, tormented by an accident.
Coach Dușan Uhrin stated in a press conference that he does not have too many solutions available and will appeal to the players who have evolved less this season and who thus have the opportunity to prove that they deserve to stay at Gaz Metan.

"I lost the match at home. As I said last time, we want to win the games on our own field, but that depends on the players, what they do on the field, and we try to prepare them 100%. Physically, we're slowly getting better, but it's still not enough for me. It is important for us to make a good first eleven, because we lost two players again, Lukas Droppa is injured and Nasser Chamed is suspended due to yellow cards. Also, Marius Constantin cannot play, nor can Sergiu Buș. However, we need to find solutions to make a good starting team

It is true that we do not have too many players available, but some of them have not evolved much so far, and now they have the chance to show that they can play for Gaz Metan. It's important for me to be able to see them in matches.

We work every day on training, the players don't have much free time, because we have to work on the tactical part, on the physical part. It takes a restart, so to speak, given that during the state of emergency the players could not do anything. That was a mistake, and now we're slowly recovering. As I said Lukas Droppa got injured and will be missing for three weeks a month, there are still many absentees, but even so I want to win games in the playoffs. It's difficult, but why not, I think the team could win against anyway, we have this power.

I'm not sure if Sergiu Buș will play for Gaz Metan, probably not against FCSB, if he became their player. But it's not up to me, and if I have the players needed for the first eleven, I won't send him to the field.I talked to the players, I told them they have to focus on what they have to do, I think that's important for them. I know that today there are elections for the management of the club and we will see what happens next. Anyway, they are professional players and they have to give their best to win matches with Gaz Metan ", said the coach of Medieş, Dușan Uhrin.

RESULT:0:3 WIN

+

WORLD: Club Friendly
19:00 Paris SG (Fra) - Waasland-Beveren (Bel)
PICK:over 5,5 goals
ODD:2,20

STAKE: VIP SINGLE INFO 8/10

Info:

game will played 120min ( 4x30)at parc des princes probably with 5000 spectators first time sine march one week before they will play the fench final cup I suppose psg it's ready here .
waasland it's atm in big troubles, they don't know if they will play in first or second division . Also this morning wake up early this morning and travel with the bus to Paris 4hrs minimum I except many goals :

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2020-07-15-friendly--psg-offers-a-new-format-in-120-minutes-against-waasland-beveren---france-24.S1VGZ0KhyP.html

RESULT:7:0 WIN

+

ITALY: Serie B
21:00 Crotone - Salernitana
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:2,05

STAKE: VIP SINGLE ANALYSE 8/10

RESULT:????

+

IRAN: Persian Gulf Pro League
18:00 Gol Gohar - Shahin Bushehr
PICK: Shahin Bushehr or draw
ODD:2,10

STAKE: VIP SINGLE INFO 8/10

Info:

Golgohar have 12 players and members positive to covid19. Some minutes ago the federation told that the match will be played without any problem. Is a match for saving from relagation. Amazing odds

RESULT:3:1 LOSE

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum