Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 22.July 2020- VIP GAMES

Go down

Wednesday 22.July 2020- VIP GAMES Empty Wednesday 22.July 2020- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:32 pm

ENGLAND: Championship
20:30  Brentford - Barnsley
PICK:2 or  X2 (double chance)
ODD:8,00 or 4,00

STAKE: VIP SINGLE INFO ANALYSE PREDICTION 2/10 or 4/10

RESULT:1:2 WIN

Info:

This pick has been blending in my head for days, I want to try as for me it's less unlikely than it seems and obviously huge odds for this upset. I'm probably the one who brings bad luck these days, but the fact remains that Brentford just missed the most important match of their season, that chance for direct promotion and not even one point taken from Stoke trip. I had so praised that team earlier and here is such a slugglish performance from them, even against a safe and also poor side. WBA have remained in 2nd place (+1 from Brentford) and will have an easy task to beat QPR and go in Premier League. Brentford may suffer a psychological backlash for screwing up direct promotion (most likely), and I don't think good news will come from West Bromwich. There is a lot of brawl about relegation, Barnsley are one of the teams in must-win mode. I still think they aren't that bad, shame about that horror start when they were managed by Stendel, later sacked for current Struber. With Struber, Barnsley have collected 37 points in 29 matches, so a mid-table trend and not a relegation one. Barnsley gave themselves this last chance after beating solid Nottingham in the previous round (dominant performance), now they need another win and hope for good news elsewhere. Hard but not impossible.

+
ROMANIA: Romanian Cup - Final
19:00 Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe - FCSB
PICK:2
ODD:2,00

STAKE: VIP SINGLE FROM ROMANIAN SOURCE 8,5/10

RESULT:0:1 WIN

+
JAPAN: J1 League
12:30 Oita - Nagoya
PICK: over 1,5 goals in second half
ODD:2,20

STAKE: VIP SINGLE ANALYSE

RESULT:(0:1)0:3 WIN

Info: I must bet this market on Nagoya again.They didn't arrive on 1,5 + in second half since break.So they owe to me.I will bet today on this for.You can follow,don't need to bet.But i think that they must come in

+

ICELAND: Pepsideild
20:00 Hafnarfjordur - KA Akureyri
PICK:4+(over 3,5 goals)
ODD:2,30

STAKE: VIP INSIDER 8/10

RESULT:(0:0) LOSE

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk