Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 25.March 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Thursday 25.March 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Thursday 25.March 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:42 pm

EUROPE: World Cup - Qualification
20:45 Spain  -  Greece
PICK: over 1,5 goals in second half
ODD:1,90

STAKE: VIP SINGLE

+

20:45 Sweden  -  Georgia
PICK:1(handicap 0:1)

INFO:

Sweden and Georgia were unlucky to find themselves in Group B where Spain are favorites. The Spaniards seem like a much stronger side than other teams in the group. The top position is probably reserved for them. Sweden, Greece, Georgia, and Kosovo will probably have to satisfy with the second position that would take them in the playoff for the World Cup.

The most important news is the return of Zlatan Ibrahimović to the Sweden national football team. The experienced forward was out of international football since 2016, but now has decided to return.

Martin Olsson and John Guidetti have not been invited to the squad, while attacker Sebastian Andersson had to withdraw.

Georgia were one step from qualifying for the Euro 2020, but eventually, they lost to North Macedonia in the playoff finals.

Now the Georgians will try to qualify for the World Cup, although it won’t be easy. Some experienced players like Solomon Kvirkelia, Giorgi Navalovski, Valeri Qazaishvili, or Murtaz Daushivili) are out of the squad these qualification matches. Instead of them coach Willy Sagnol decided to invite some younger players. Some of them are still without caps for the national side, like Giorgi Mamardashvili, Grigol, Cabradze, Guram Giorbelidze or Georges Mikautadze

I don’t know if Zlatan Ibrahimović will play from the first minute? But just his presence will be a huge boost of morale for Sweden. Georgia are nowadays somewhat better side than before. Probably they even have a bright future, as Sagnol invited rather lot of young players. But despite this, for me, the Swedes are clear favorites that should take this easily.

+

20:45 Romania  -  North Macedonia
PICK:X2(double chance)

INFO:

In the first round in Group J for the qualification for the World Cup in Qatar 2022, North Macedonia is going to visit Bucharest to show and prove its quality. According to the bookmakers, the home team is the favorite, but I think that North Macedonia has a good chance to fight for a good result. North Macedonia has managed to make so much progress in recent years, to create a good team that will play in EURO 2020, right in Romania. This North Macedonia is not the same as 10 years ago and more when the Romanians had good results against them. The Macedonians have Goran Pandev, who is the real captain and leader of this selection at the age of 37, but there are more players who play in better clubs and better leagues than Romania. There is an exceptionally high-quality midfielder Elif Elmas who plays in Napoli, and next to him in the midfield are Bardhi (from Levante) and tireless Alioski (from Leeds), and Ristovski (from Dinamo Zagreb). I think that Romania is overestimated here and I expect Macedonia to reach a favorable result.

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum