Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 23.September 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Thursday 23.September 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Thursday 23.September 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:39 pm

NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie
18:45 Cambuur - Heracles
PICK:1
ODD:2,00

RESULT:2:1 WIN

INFO:

Cambuur lost last weekend with a big score in Amsterdam against Ajax: 9-0! So it’s time to revanche. Coach Henk de Jong of Cambuur wasn’t very angry on their players so I don’t expect many changes in their team. Against Ajax and PSV you can lose so they should get their points in home games! They won 2 of 3 home games so far: Twente (2-0 win) and Go Ahead Eagles (5-2). Erik Schouten and Roberts Uldrikis are out with injuries.

Heracles Almelo won last weekend with 3-2 at home against AZ Alkmaar. Heracles is the number 16 with 4 points in 4 games. They made a draw against Sparta (1-1) but lost at home against PSV (0-2) and NEC (0-1). Last weekend they didn’t play very good and they were lucky that midfielder Clasie of AZ gets a red card. So Heracles could score some goals and important player Rai Vloet scored the 3-2 by a great free kick.

This will an important game for both teams. Can Heracles win again a game in the competition? Or will Cambuur take revanche for the 9-0 lost in Amsterdam? They have great home support so I expect an amazing ambience in the stadium and I think Cambuur can win this game here. The motivation is high and they won already at home against FC Twente and Go Ahead Eagles.

+

ROMANIA: Romanian Cup
20:30 Univ. Craiova - CFR Cluj
PICK: Univ. Craiova 0, -0.5 Asina Handicap
ODD:2,00

INFO FROM ROMANIA

RESULT:1:0 WIN

CLICK ON LINK:

https://www.gsp.ro/fotbal/liga-1/dan-petrescu-echipa-cfr-cluj-cupa-craiova-642310.html

Dan Petrescu (53 years old) reveals that he will not bet on the regular holders at the Cup match with the University of Craiova, scheduled for Thursday, September 23rd.
On Monday, in the derby of stage 9, the Romanian champion defeated Universitatea at the limit, score 1-0, thanks to the goal scored by Andrei Burcă. On Thursday, 3 days after the duel in the championship, the two teams meet again, this time in the Romanian Cup
Dan Petrescu's announcement after the match in Gruia contributes to this fact. "Bursucul" revealed that it will bet on the footballers who caught a few minutes this season and even on the juniors from the second team.

Although he admits that he wants to win his first Romanian Cup, Petrescu will use a special starting formula in the match against the white-blues. In this will be found players transferred by the club in the periods of Edi Iordănescu and Marius Șumudică, such as Jonathan Rodriguez, Fofana and Anas Tahiri.

"Culio can't play every 3 days, we would be crazy. Especially in the Cup,you realize that all those who played today will stay in Cluj, because then we have a very difficult match in Arad, the European Cups, then Mediaș. Many players who played today (yesterday, no.) Will remain in Cluj.

I like Rodriguez, Tahiri and Fofana, I saw them at training, but I have nowhere to put them until the list grows. I hope it will increase, because COVID will come and there will be many problems. If the list grows, they will enter. Rodriguez is allowed to play in the Romanian Cup and is on the list of European Cups. And he will play. He trains excellently.

For several days I have been surprised by the attitude of Tahiri and Fofana. The boys want to play, I like that. On Thursday you will see all the starters, at the Cup match", Said Petrescu at Look Sport.

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down