Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 24.September 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Friday 24.September 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Friday 24.September 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:59 am

FRANCE: Ligue 2
21:00 Pau FC  -  Dunkerque
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:2,20

STAKE: VIP PAYED FIXED MATCH 10/10

RESULT:1:2 WIN

+

PORTUGAL: Liga Portugal
22:15 Gil Vicente  -  Porto
PICK: over 1,5 goals in second half ; 3+(over 2,5 goals) ; Porto -1,-1,5 Asian Handicap
ODD:2,00 ; 1,90 ; 1,80

RESULT(1:1)1:2 WIN

INFO:

Gil Vicente currently occupies the 7th position with 8 points, while FC Porto occupies the 2nd position with 14 points.

Gil Vicente that of the 6 games played has 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats (Benfica at home and Santa Clara away from home).

Gil Vicente that has interesting players like Navarro and Pedrinho. Pedrinho (formerly Paços de Ferreira) for me is the most "gifted" player of this Gil Vicente, but still far from the qualities of FCPorto players.

Gil Vicente who has last year's coach (Ricardo Soares), in which his game model against the top 6 is to retreat lines and play on the counterattack.
Gil Vicente's team can't wait any longer!
This year, when they lost 0-2 against Benfica, that was exactly what was noted. A very retreating team in which Benfica only opened the scoring after 83 minutes, but Gil Vicente was massacred!

If Gil Vicente has a "good" season I believe he can be in the middle of the league table, more than that is asking a lot and it's already something that surprises me.

FC Porto is going through an excellent moment of form. The team just beat Moreirense by 5-0 at Dragao, with a simply brilliant performance!
FC Porto has shown its attacking power with Luis Diaz and Taremi mainly demonstrating their attacking qualities and their scoring veins.

FCPorto already has 14 goals scored and only 3 conceded, which I think is very good and the boys certainly fought to win every game. At FC Porto the mentality is exactly that. Win, win and win!

We also have to note the excellent form of Diogo Costa, the prodigy of Porto's goalposts. What a brilliant goalkeeper, certainly the next Vitor Baia!
The kids from the training are also in great shape like Fabio Vieira, Joao Mario and Vitinha.
The FC Porto team is brilliant at the moment.

In general, I expect a Gil Vicente trying to "steal" 1 point but it will be very difficult. Fc Porto will be a team that will command the game and will certainly have many opportunities to score goals, as usual.
Toni Martinez is back to team up with Taremi in front of FC Porto and is certainly another good help.

It should be remembered that in the past season, FC Porto's quotation was around 1.45 / 1.50 and FC Porto won imperatively and without letting Gil Vicente breathe .... and this year I'm not expecting anything else. It's true that on Tuesday FCPorto welcomes Liverpool to the Champions League in a very important game, but as Sergio Conceiçao says "it's one game at a time" and there's no room to fail!

+

SPAIN: LaLiga2
20:00 R. Sociedad B  -  Huesca
PICK:2
ODD:2,30

RESULT:0:2 WIN

INFO FROM SPAIN:

El Huesca llega al encuentro necesitado de puntos. Tras un inicio irregular, los pupilos de Nacho Ambriz deberán cambiar la dinámica si no quieren que el tren de los de cabeza se escape demasiado pronto. Con todas las bajas del equipo local, este partido es una buena oportunidad para que obtener los 3 puntos y empezar a sumar, ya que el equipo de Xabi Alonso llega al encuentro con muchas lesiones… Alex Sola, Jon Karrikaburu, y Luca Sangalli.

Además Imanol (entrenador del primer equipo) ha convocado a 6 jugadores de B para jugar contra el Granada. Entre los que se encuentran jugadores importantes del filial como son Urko, Cristo Romero, Turrientes, Lobete, Naïs y Valera.

Ante esta situación de tantas bajas y de todos los jugadores convocados por el primer equipo, Alonso también se verá obligado a completar su equipo con algunos jugadores de la R.Sociedad C, que milita en una división inferior y esta compuelto en su mayoria por jugadores juveniles.

+

INDONESIA: Liga 1
13:15 Persebaya  -  Bhayangkara Solo
PICK: Persebaya  0.0, +0.5 (Asian Handicap)
ODD: 1,85-2,00

RESULT:0:1

INFO:

Persebaya Surabaya:

Persebaya squad which is inhabited by talented young players.  They have speed and are aggressive in attack.  Some of them are also part of the Indonesian national team.

No one expected Persebaya, defeated by PSM Makassar, last week with a score of 3-1.  In fact, in that match persebaya was the favorite to win.

Jose Wilkson on fire (key player FW, 3 goals), who has always scored in the last two fights, will be back on the front lines.  He had the support of Taisei Marukawa, and Samsul Arif.

Persebaya defense, support by Mokhamad Syaifuddin, Alie Sesay, Arif Satria, Alwi Slamat.  The four players will fight to secure their Ernando Ari (GK)

Three points from Bhayangkara are the demands made by bonek mania (Persebaya supporters) angry and make viral in sosial media, Bajul Ijo supporters have severely criticized Persebaya's strategy and style on social media (make tranding topick in soccer liga 1 indonesia).

Goodnews : Persebaya will likely appear in full strength. five players who were previously called to the national team training camp have returned to the team.

The five players are : Ricky Kambuaya, Ernando Ari, Rizki Ridho, Arif Satria, and Rachmat Irianto.

Coach Aji said the five of them would join Persebaya's final training session before the match.

"And later also five players who were previously called up to the national team will be able to join. Hopefully we can win against Bhayangkara tomorrow," he said.

The return of the national team players to the squad also adds to the motivation and strength of the team.

One of his concerns is how to anticipate the Bhayangkara FC bomber, Ezechiel N'Douassel (FW key player, 1st Top Scorer in league 1)

"I remind all players, good opponents must be a motivation, make a strong desire to be able to achieve positive results in the match later," he explained.

Probbably lineups Persebaya (4-3-3) GK : Ernando Ari
DF: Mokhamad Syaifuddin, Alie Sesay, Arif Satria, Alwi Slamat
MF: Rachmat Irianto, Ricky Kambuaya, Bruno Moreira
FW: Taisei Marukawa, Jose Wilkson, Samsul Arif

Bhayangkara FC:
Many a star player in team, Bhayangkara FC at its best at the start of the season.

"Many players are currently defending Persebaya last season"
Bhayangkara midfield line, which is inhabited by many players from persebaya Surabaya and East Java. Call it the names Evan Dimas Darmono and Andik Vermansyah. There was also Hansamu Yama in the back row.

All players are ready to be played, including Evan Dimas and Adam Alis who have just returned from the Indonesian national team's training camp (TC).

In the front position, Ezechiel N'Douassel (1st Top scorer in liga 1 indonesia) remains a mainstay.  Later, he will get support from Renan Silva, who is the rhythm controller of The Guardian's game.

Bhayangkara coach, Paul Munster from Northern Ireland passport team feels that Persebaya's productivity must be an important note.  Persebaya has scored five goals, compared to only four goals scored by Bhayangkara FC.

“Preparations so far have been good.  We remain fully focused on facing Persebaya.  Hopefully we can get a good result.  They can score five goals.  That's what we have to be aware of," said Paul Munster.

Probabbly lineups Bhayangkara FC (4-4-1-1) GK: Awan Setho
DF: Anderson Salles, Hansamu Yama, Ruben Sanadi
MF: Wahyu Subo Seto, Evan Dimas Darmono, Lee Yujun, Andik Vermansah, Renan Silva
FR: Ezechiel N'Douassel

Draw is good to for both team, i dont know why odds Persebaya Surabaya +0.25 (now)
The normal is Persebaya Surabaya +0.5

I hope still value turn to persebaya now to back on their track.

If this match is played at Persebaya's homeground, Surabaya City, with the support of tens of thousands their fanatical supporters, then it's likely that I will be more inclined to take Bhayangkara FC, because the pressure to win over one of their rivals will burden Persebaya throughout the match.  So inevitably the coach will force to play attacking even though their attacking game scheme is still problematic.  But this match will be played at neutral venue without spectators, so there is no direct pressure on Persebaya except on social media.  I'm sure Persebaya coach Aji Santoso will try to take points by not forcing an attacking approach against a rival who has more "flashy" players.  He certainly understands that there are still problems in the defensive midfield, so playing patiently and hoping on the counter-attack is the best option for this game.  On the other hand Bhayangkara FC goes into the game with great confidence after picking up 7 points from the first 3 matches.  They are the favorites in this match but I'm not sure they can easily show their superiority in this game.  Traditionally Bhayangkara is difficult to beat Persebaya, and I expect this trend continues

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down