Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 21.October 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Thursday 21.October 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Thursday 21.October 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:55 am

EUROPE: Europa League - Group Stage
21:00 PSV   -Monaco
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:1,80

RESULT:1:2 WIN

INFO:

PSV and Monaco has both 4 points in the Europa League poule so this will be an important game for both. Both teams won against Sturm Graz and played a draw against Real Sociedad.

PSV is a good home team but the defense isn’t very strong and couldn’t play on a clean sheet. I predicted already goals of PEC Zwolle and Sparta and that were a winner. PSV didn’t had a clean sheet in their last 7 games. PSV is missing Sangare so Boscagli/Propper will replace them. Madueke, Zahavi and Gakpo are the attackers whose can score some goals here for PSV.

Opponent AS Monaco lost last Saturday with 2-0 against Olympique Lyon. This was the first lost after 6 games. 4 of the last 6 games of Monaco ended in over 2.5 goals. Diatta, Fabregas, Golovin and Sidibe are out with injuries. Also AS Monaco has some good strikers in their team like Ben Yedder, Volland and Martins so for me is the best option to place on goals here. PSV won their last home games against Sparta and PEC Zwolle but had many problems to win this game. I don’t expect a win for PSV but the odd for double chance AS Monaco is too low so I prefer here over 2.75 goals.

+

EUROPE: Europa Conference League - Group Stage
21:00 Slovan B. - Lincoln Red Imps
PICK: over 1,5 goals in second half
ODD:1,90-2,00

STAKE: VIP SINGLE INSIDER 9,5/10

RESULT(0:0)2:0 WIN

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk