Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 24.October 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Sunday 24.October 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Sunday 24.October 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:56 am

HUNGARY: Merkantil Bank Liga
13:00 Tiszakecske  -  DVTK
PICK: over 1,5 goals in second half
ODD:1,85

STAKE: VIP INSIDER FROM HUNGARIAN SOURCE 9/10

+

ITALY: Serie C - Group C
17:00 Virtus Francavilla  -  Bari
PICK: Bari over 1,5 goals
ODD:1,90

INFO:

Home with 9 absences against the league leaders (disqualified and injured)

www.tuttobari.com/prossimo-avversario/pres-francavilla-nove-assenti-contro-il-bari-ma-non-partiamo-sconfitti-99826

+

SPAIN TERCERA 24.10.20121
12:00 Ceuta - Cadiz B
PICK:2
ODD:2,20

INFO:

AD Ceuta have only 12 players available to play!

ceutatv.com/art/40615/chus-trujillo-con-solo-12-jugadores-de-campo-para-recibir-al-cadiz-b

+

NORWAY: OBOS-ligaen
15:00 Aalesund  - Sandnes
PICK:1(handicap 0:1)
ODD:2,00

INFO:

Aalesund have been outstanding at home as they have 8-4-0, winning last weekend as predicted to a Sogndal team fighting for a playoff spot with 3-0 and were closer to 5 than Sogndal was to score. They have a good group of players as they have several players for each spot, the tango shirts also came back from 1-3 in the midweek away to Ranheim making it 3-3 in the end. I believe they have som Finnish Sisu up their sleeves this season.

Sandnes drew the butt plug Strømmen last weekend as they ended their 3 game loosing streak away from home, not an awesome achievement in my book. In the midweek they beat mediocre Åsane 3-2 at home in the end after being quiet lucky imv. Away from home they have 2-4-6 and scored only 12 goals in 12 matches, basically they have a pretty weak squad also being 4 points and 4 teams behind the last playoff spot. I rate it very unlikely for them to get there as they will loose today in the lions den and the worst place to travel to see the sights.

+

ARGENTINA: Liga Profesional
23:00 Huracan  -  San Lorenzo
PICK:X2(double chance)
ODD:1,90

INFO:

Si es cierto, llega mejor Huracan para que negarlo
Igual las victorias de Huracan hay que tomarlas con pinzas, en varias lo merecio tanto y cuando se enfrento a un rival de fuste cayo goleado en su campo como contra Boca
Pero aca estamos hablando de un clásico y un clásico donde suele ganar o al menos no salir perdiendo San Lorenzo
No hay previa que valga en un partido asi y para mi el cambio de DT a San Lorenzo le llega en el momento justo
twitter.com/bernardocasla1/status/1451672544780554246?s=20
La dupla técnico, donde esta Monarriz que supo manejar el primer equipo varias veces pone un equipo decente
Ni todos  jugadores viejos ni todos jóvenes. Un mix y vuelve a contar con el goleador Di Santo
www.elgrafico.com.ar/articulo/1038/45604/kudelka-obligado-a-cambiar-en-huracan
Huracan llega con las bajas de su capitán, el central Merolla y el mediocampista Henriquez
Cuotas totalmente desproporcionadas por todo lo que comente, me sorprende el valor gigante que hay en la doble oportunidad para San Lorenzo

+

SPAIN: LaLiga2
18:15 Ponferradina  -  R. Oviedo
PICK: Ponferradina 0.0 (Asian Handicap)
ODD:2,00

INFO:

Ponferradina is located in the 4th position of the table with a balance of 5W-4D-2L. In his field 4W-2D-0L. Great start to the season in the centenary of the club that this year is looking for something more than settling in the category and will try to repeat at least the previous season (8th position). Ponferradina in their field is a very tough opponent and it is where they get most of the points. For this game he has the doubt of Naranjo. Against Zaragoza Bolo broke the team and they played the least usual so I hope they take their 11 base (with the presence of players like Yuri who is the captain and top scorer, Pascanu, Sergi Enrich ...)

Oviedo is located in the 15th position 2W-7D-2L. Playing as a visitor 1W-3D-1L. Oviedo comes from losing 1-3 to Burgos and thus confirming that it is in a game and results crisis (it has been 6 games in a row without knowing the victory). For this game he has the doubt of Luismi. Away from home to Oviedo it has always lowered its numbers.

If we only count the official matches, the last 3 times that Oviedo visited Toralín the result was favorable to Ponferradina in the 3 matches (1-0, 4-2 and 2-1). If we include the friendlies we see that of the last 9 times they have seen each other in Ponferrada it would have been green in 5 games, 3 voids and only 1 red.

Conclusion: party with slight favoritism for Ponferradina, I do not understand the increase in quota. For me the starting fee was well placed where the handicap was -0.25 favorable to Ponferradina

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down