Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 14.January 2022 - VIP GAMES

Go down

Friday 14.January 2022 - VIP GAMES Empty Friday 14.January 2022 - VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:47 am

AFRICA: Africa Cup of Nations
14:00 Senegal - Guinea
PICK:1
ODD:1,95

INFO:

Senegal is one of the main favorites of the tournament and there are world stars in the team. The first match was slurred, but the team felt the game, the tournament, and everything should go better and easier. Senegal's attack is quite strong:Mane from Liverpool, Balde from Cagliari, Dia from Villarreal... I think that the level of Senegal is much higher than that of many teams playing in this tournament. The first exciting match has passed, so I think that today it will be easier for them!

+

INDIA: ISL
15:00 Goa  -  North East Utd
PICK:X2(double chance)
ODD:2,00

INFO:

Well let's go with a bet that was close to going the other day (Goa - Chennai), bet against Goa.  In Goa there are positive cases of covid and they can not do training properly... the league put the team in quarantine again after their last game.  If you add the days that they were without training before the game against Chennai plus those that have been there now, I think that has to be reflected on the pitch.  Northeast does not arrive at a good time, it has had very bad luck with foreign players this year (Gallego long injury, Coureur want to leave the league, Camara leave the team to go Africa Cup...).  But even with just Santana and Brown the team always competes.  I hope that the days without being able to train properly affect Goa and that Northeast give a surprise today.  I like the over 2.5 but @1.53 for me not have any value.  If I find an option to combine it with, I might post a new pick.  Goodluck!

+

GERMANY: Bundesliga
20:30 Dortmund  -  Freiburg
PICK:4+(over 3,5 goals)
ODD:2,20

INFO:

Two high flying teams who like to attack. Both need the points. Dortmund in search of Bayern whilst Freiburg are in search of champions league. The away side had the better in their last 2 encounters, so Dortmund should be extra motivated for this one. Also Freiburg have scored 8 in their last 10 whereas Dortmund has not been tight defensively. So we expect goals. Akanji should be back but I don't think that can change the situation significantly. Personally I shall visit two markets - Dortmund to win and both teams to score at a cautious 2 units. The other market is both to score and over 2.5 goals, at lower odds, but full units.

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum