Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday 26.February 2022 - VIP GAMES

Go down

Saturday 26.February 2022 - VIP GAMES Empty Saturday 26.February 2022 - VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:47 am

SPAIN: LALIGA
14:00 Mallorca  - Valencia
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:2,20

INFO:

Mallorca hosts Valencia in the twenty-sixth round of the Spanish league. The locals are 6 points above relegation, with an improvement in the results in the last three days. The team has improved a lot offensively with the arrival of former Lazio striker Vedat Muriqui. A player who is very dangerous inside the area, not only because of the shot but because of the extension of second plays. In recent days, Mallorca has created danger both by throwing the team on the counterattack and by having possession. With centers to the area and greater impudence of its ends when facing the defense. Valencia has a downward streak, becoming a team that concedes many goals, with defensive errors and little attitude on the field. Recognizing his own coach that the team is not to compete with those at the top of the table. For the time being, it seems that Mallorca is the favorite for this game, but Valencia is superior in terms of squad. I expect a game with a high pace and chances for both teams.

+

ITALY: SERIE A
18:05 Empoli  -  Juventus
PICK: Juventus over 1,5 goals
ODD:1,90

STAKE: VIP SINGLE

+

GERMANY: REGIONALLIGA WEST
14:00 Schalke II  -  RW Essen
PICK: RW Essen -1,5
ODD:2,40

INFO:

I actually deem this a neutral venue fixture. The game will be played in Veltins-Arena, the stadium of Schalke's first team. Even though this may be motivating for many of the Schalke players, it's not their habitual home soil. Furthermore, most of the fans in the stadium will be from Essen, so the atmosphere will be clearly in favour of the guests. The ideal pitch conditions at Veltins-Arena are also going to favour RWE with their brillant technical ability.

Apart from that, there is not much too say. Essen is the outstanding team in Regionalliga and would most likely even play for the top ranks in 3. Liga. They are under pressure to win after the abandoned match from last week (an Essen supporter hit an opposing player with a firecracker - Essen will perhaps lose this match via armchair decision). They are much, much better than Schalke.

Schalke I still deem as the weakest U23 side in Regionalliga West. They've had some strong results at the beginning of this year but against very poor opponents. Also their perhaps best player, Becker, left them and went to 2. Bundesliga. All in all, they are too inferior to Essen and don't really enjoy a home ground advantage in this match, which is why I actually expect a conesided match.

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down