Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 12.April 2022 - VIP GAMES

Go down

Tuesday 12.April 2022 - VIP GAMES Empty Tuesday 12.April 2022 - VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:20 pm

ENGLAND: NATIONAL LEAGUE NORTH
20:45 Chorley  - York
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:2,00

STAKE: VIP INSIDER 9,5/10

+

AUSTRALIA: A-LEAGUE
11:05 Melbourne Victory  -  Brisbane Roar
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:1,80

INFO:

Melbourne has a very good attacking potential, in the last round the team won 3-0 against the strongest team in the league.
Brisbane is a very good team, they finished third last season, but now Brisbane is at the bottom of the standings, there is an explanation for this - the team had a lot of injured players during the season. But now everyone is healthy, there are no injuries and disqualifications.
That is why I am sure that today Melbourne will not be easy, the team has relaxed after a confident victory in the last round, so I expect "open" football with many goals.Both sides have seen over 2.5 goals in a lot of games - 64% and 60%. Brisbane are also performing quite far under expected goals for in away games. They've scored 0.90 goals per game but are generating 1.44 expected goals for per game. They are both performing under their total expected goals per match is 3.07 and Melbourne's is 3.00. The line is sitting at their average goals scored/conceced per match of 2.82 for Melbourne and 2.70 for Brisbane so I see some value on the over here.

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down