Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 22.July 2022 - VIP GAMES

Go down

Friday 22.July 2022 - VIP GAMES Empty Friday 22.July 2022 - VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:12 am

DENMARK: SUPERLIGA
19:00 Midtjylland  - Silkeborg
PICK: over 1,5 goals in second half
ODD:1,90

STAKE: VIP SINGLE

+

BULGARIA: PARVA LIGA
20:00 CSKA 1948 Sofia  - Ludogorets
PICK: Ludogorets  -0.5 (Asian Handicap)

INFO:

If Ludogorets had not convincingly won 3-0 against Shamrock - I would not have given you this match, but now we have a good price for a match in which I think they will win.
-Ludogored will have 4 days to prepare for the rematch in Ireland.
-They have a big lead and I think they will give playing time to other players there (without underestimating the game)
- Ludogorets actually have two equal squads.
- I expect Tisera in attack, who will fight like a lion to score - to compete with Sotiru.
- Despodov should play - because he needs game rhythm after the injury and to get him in shape. He will be very inspired.
-Ludogorets is making its best start since the beginning of the season (5 games without conceding a goal yet!)
CSKA will be the charm this season - that's a fact. There, Luboslav Penev works at full speed (as they say 24 hours a day) to improve his team.
They showed it against Levski, but then immediately showed weakness in Blagoevgrad against the local Pirin for 1-1 in 96 m with a penalty.
The team is still working - the new additions are still looking to work (only Octavio and Ohene show quick adaptation)
The match will be played in Bistrica (small stadium) - I don't see a problem for Ludogorets in view of the class leaving with the three points. It seems that for the first time in a long time, they are trying to play very hard in both places (Championship + Champions League)

+

GERMANY: REGIONALLIGA BAYERN
18:30 Spvgg Ansbach 09  - Bayern II
PICK:4+(over 3,5 goals)

STAKE: VIP INSIDER FROM GERMAN LOCAL BOOKIE(c)

+

IRELAND: DIVISION 1
20:45 Wexford  - Cork
PICK: Cork score over 1,5 goals

STAKE: VIP SINGLE

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down