Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday 27.January 2024 - VIP GAMES

Go down

Saturday 27.January 2024 - VIP GAMES Empty Saturday 27.January 2024 - VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:03 pm

TALY: SERIE A
18:00 Juventus - Empoli
PICK: Juventus -1,5
ODD:2,00

INFO:

Juventus is in excellent form. they play defense well, but they plays offense even better. Finally, the offense started to work as expected from such a team. Empoli is in 19th place and finally got a win in the last game. However, I think Juventus will be too difficult. They have only won once against Juventus in 25 years.

+

BRAZIL: GAUCHO
20:30 Internacional - Ypiranga FC
PICK: over 2,5 goals
ODD:1,90

INFO:
Here we have a super favorite facing a visiting team that has relative quality, I know they are capable of attacking even playing away from home, but due to the quality of the field and the quality of the reinforcements that came this year, the team maintained the base of last year and added a lot of quality, I expect a game dominated by the home team with lots of chances for both sides, after all, when Inter plays at home, they create a lot of opportunities but they also expose themselves and as it's the beginning of the season, they could concede a goal. This goal line seems unbalanced, I do expect a game with at least three goals.

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum