Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 6.November 2019- VIP GAMES

Go down

Wednesday 6.November 2019- VIP GAMES Empty Wednesday 6.November 2019- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:58 am

BULGARIA: Parva Liga
12:00 Dunav Ruse - Botev
PICK:2
ODD:2,10

STAKE: VIP INFO WIN

ANALYSIS: BULGARIA-Parva League ... This is definitely worth a try since Danube Ruse is in catastrophic problems ... "The situation on the team is tragic, and even worse is the lack of clarity. Coaches and players have to pay two salaries, and the team also In practice, the team is without a strong man after the departure of Dr. Simeon Simeonov "It is true that money from the municipality of Ruse will not be sufficient to maintain a team from the First Professional League," Kirov said. "The team needs an owner who will give personal money. There needs to be a person who can collect at least BGN 150,000 a month for this club to function. Separately, there should be sponsors and a municipality that can help them. and fans come to the stadium. Sell ​​tickets, imaginative items. "" I have no say. I honestly tell you I have no words. I can say that about our current situation. It's very difficult. Don't ask me how I motivate boys. If I were in their place, I don't know if I'd endure it all. And after the match with Levski I said that the situation is not flourishing at all. The truth is, it's very difficult. "" After a few days it becomes two months without pay, we also have to get bonuses. The bad thing is that there is no light in the tunnel. There is no clarity as to where the money will come from and how it will come ".... Last 4 mutual duels: 3: 1 (Botev Plovdiv), 1: 1, 4: 1 (Botev Plovdiv) and 3: 0 (Botev Plovdiv) ... Botev has a solid team in my opinion of much better quality than Dunav Rusev but even in the last 7 rounds they do not win, so if they do not win here then I really do not know where they will win ... The odds are down and they will surely fall ...

+

ITALY: Coppa Italia Serie C
17:30 Monza - Pro Patria
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:2,00

STAKE: VIP SINGLE INSIDER 9/10 WIN

+

DENMARK: 1st Division
18:30 Fredericia - Roskilde
PICK:4+(over 3,5 goals)
ODD:2,40

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10 LOSE