Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 5.August 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Thursday 5.August 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Thursday 5.August 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:39 am

EUROPE: Europa Conference League - Qualification
18:00 Tobol  -  Zilina
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:1,90

INFO:

Zilina is heavily attacking team with holes in deffensive, they are usually conceding and scoring many goals per game. Tobol is able to score goals while playing in Kazachstan (Hajduk Split can tell you its true . Despite their best striket from this season left the club recently. Tobol showed character in the match against Hajduk and sensationally advanced further along the tournament bracket. The match against the Austrians will be more difficult, because there will be no underestimation of the opponent. I suppose the exchange of goals, Tobol proved their mood for this tournament.

+

20:45 Tns - Plzen
PICK: Plzen -1,5 Asian line
ODD:2,20

INFO:
The championship hasn't started in Wales yet. therefore, the New Saints are content with playing in European competition only. By itself, the Welsh Championship is one of the weakest in Europe and reaching the 3rd round is already a holiday for the country. But they bypassed Glentoran from North. Ireland with a great creak and defeated the collapsed Kauno from Lithuania. It won't work with the Czechs. Viktoria Plzen is a regular participant in European competitions with a lot of experience and a strong line-up, who have not lost 13 matches in all tournaments, and as I believe, the Czechs will crush this match.!!!

There is a very big difference in class. TNS is a very modest club, not far from amateurs. For a transfer market, their composition is only about 2 million euros. Pilsen is a Czech grand who plays in the group stage of European competitions almost every year. I would like to point out a particularly amazing form in which is located in Pilsen. They have won all 4 official games this season. And if you count the friendly games, then they have amazing statistics: +9 = 1 -0.

+

18:00 Sochi - Partizan
PICK:1 or 3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:2,50 or 1,90

INFO:

Partizan dominates the local championship, but the championship leader status obliges the team to achieve European cups. It so happened that I have to play in the newly created tournament. The meeting with Sochi can be difficult, because the team has the status of the Zenit Petersburg farm club. Sochi's squad is mediocre but capable of resisting, as most of the team consists of experienced players who have experience of playing in the Euroleague. The main problem of this tournament is the lack of clarity about the expediency and prestige of winning it. It is difficult to predict the motivation of the teams, but I think the teams will not play indoor football. Based on pre-season preparation, teams play attacking football and should not play a clean sheet. I will assume effective football. At first, I wondered if the bookies have mistaken Partizan Belgrade and CZ Belgrade. Sochi has not a big name, but they are a decent russian first league team and the russian league ist a class above the serbian one (maybe except CZ) At home Sochi has to win and the odds shoud be not over 2,0

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down