Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 19.August 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Thursday 19.August 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Thursday 19.August 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:03 am

EUROPE: Europa Conference League - Qualification
19:30 Basel (Sui)  -  Hammarby (Swe)
PICK: Basel -1.5 (Asian Handicap)
ODD:1,90

RESULT:3:1 WIN

INFO:

Here we have a clear pre-match favorite. Basel has been mighty in the Conference league and that form has been replicated domestically as well. They are scoring goals for a fun and it is hard to see that Hammarby is able to stop them. I think they are a bit surprised to reach so far and are unlikely to be able to compete against Basel. Anything other than a home win would be a huge surprise here.

+

EUROPE: Europa League - Qualification
19:00 Randers FC (Den)  - Galatasaray (Tur)
PICK: both teams to score
ODD:1,90

RESULT:1:1 WIN

INFO:

Randers statistics are showing us their great form before they face Galatasaray. If we look closer we will see that they have not faced any top teams in the domestic league yet. Don't get me wrong, I do not try to say Randers are bad or anything but their current league table position will not be the same end of the season. Galatasaray needed to work hard against Scottish side Johnstone as we saw their defensive problems. Galatasaray has small problems with squad harmony but I think their attacking potential is much higher than Randers and we will see goals from both sides today. Over and BTTS market are both value bets for me as I see fair odds around 1.7

+

EUROPE: Europa Conference League - Qualification
19:00 Plzen (Cze)  -  CSKA Sofia (Bul)
PICK:1(handicap 0:1)
ODD:2,40

RESULT:2:0 WIN

INFO:

Viktoria Plzen is playing her match at home and are in good shape, Viktoria Plzen has already played four matches here, where she has already played two opponents! In their championship, 4 wins in 4 fights are going well. CSKA Sofia is going to visit, the team has not yet gotten in shape and is playing hard, but there is a result that still allows them to play in this tournament, CSKA Sofia has already passed Latvian Liepaja playing two matches 0: 0 and won only in a penalty shootout, then Croatian Osijek beat at home with a score of 4: 2, and were able to resist 1: 1 away. CSKA Sofia played only one game in the championship and won it. Viktoria Plzen is definitely above the class of previous clubs, and CSKA Sofia has low chances to pass

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down