Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 19.September 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Sunday 19.September 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Sunday 19.September 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:11 am

ITALY: Serie A
18:00 Verona  - Roma
PICK:2
ODD:1,90

INFO:

Mourinho kept talking at the start of the season that they need time and time to get results but look at them now, only wins. They are in great shape, performing extremely well in Europe as well after some rotations. I can not seem any reason why not to back Roma here against struggling Verona. Can someone give me a good reason? Verona changed the head coach already after an abysmal start but I can not see for them to turn it around so quickly if that ever happens. Clear Roma win for me.

+

SPAIN: LaLiga
14:00 Mallorca  -  Villareal
PICK: Villarreal 0.0, -0.5 (Asian Handicap)

INFO:

Villarreal is a team that should not sit in the 15th position in the league. 3 draws in 3 games, two of these games they deserved more. I think it is about a time for them to start winning and climb up to the league table. Villarreal has Parejo back who is probably the most important player in the team. Mallorca has a huge problem in their defensive lineup as only one starter is available, two are injured and one is doubtful. Mallorca is not a bad team and they play great especially at home but I think Villarreal has too much quality upfront and they are after the first win of the season. To back this with Asian Handicap -0.25 offers us still great value and puts us on safer side but I believe ML is a great bet here also.

+

NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie
16:45 Heracles  - AZ
PICK:2

STAKE: VIP SINGLE

+

POLAND: Ekstraklasa
17:30 Legia  - Leczna
PICK:1(handicap 0:1)
ODD:2,00

STAKE: VIP SINGLE