Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 26.September 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Sunday 26.September 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Sunday 26.September 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:15 am

POLAND: Ekstraklasa
17:30 Wisla  -  Pogon Szczecin
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:2,00

STAKE: VIP SINGLE ANALYSE

+

CZECH REPUBLIC: Division 2
10:30 Sparta Prague B  -  Vlasim
PICK: Vlasim or draw or Vlasim to win
ODD:2,40 or 4,00

STAKE: VIP INSIDER INFO FROM CZECH BOOKMAKER(c)

He is new source,he want to prove himself.Honestly i will not bet big amount on this match.I will just bet X2 for some low units

+

NORWAY: Eliteserien
18:00 Rosenborg  -  Mjondalen
PICK: Rosenborg -1.0, -1.5 (Asian Handicap)
ODD:1,90

INFO:

Rosenborg have transformed over the season to a youth factory with adding players like, Vecchia, Noah Holm, Ceide, Vagic, Skarsem and I can go on and on and.. Åge Hareide have really impressed me as they have put the youngsters in charge, they are also chasing suddenly a place in top 3 and I believe they will be up there. They have 4-0-1 in the last 5 in Eliteserien and they have also played fairly awesome, they are going somewhere and for me it's good to see Hareide`s stay outside Norway have done him good. Today it's time to add some more points to their account imv and I believe they will do it in style.
Mjøndalen have to be one of the most boring teams ever played in the topflight, they never stops to amaze me how they can be such a trashy team, but when you look at the squad you see just a grey matter, no x-factor, no joy just another day at work. I hope they will exit this season and get someone new in charge imv, not that the coach is incompetent, he's just lacking vision of going with a bunch of young talented bunch, no no no, he's buying they same boring "has beens" all over, Liseth from Bergen had to go to Haugesund to see what's inside of him and he's a force to be reckoned with down there at Grindhaug`s wild bunch. I see them loosing solid today even if they have no injuries and missings, even their capt. Gauseth is also back and I'm not jumping of joy and happiness.

+

SPAIN: Segunda RFEF
18:00 Cordoba  -  Don Benito
PICK:1(handicap 0:1)
ODD:2,40

INFO FROM SPANISH SOURCE

Córdoba, co-leader of this group 4 together with Cacereño with 9 points in 3 games, has a baggage of 11 goals in favor and 2 against. The truth is that I have been able to see several games of this group both on TV and on the field and I have only reached one conclusion in these few days: there is no color between Córdoba and the other teams. They are a block that defends very well. They have people who give set pieces almost nothing, which is quite key in this category, a lot of quality in the midfield that generates dangerous plays quickly and a lot of gunpowder upstairs, which honestly, where they put their eye they put the bullet. His capi, de las Cuevas, will not be able to tell that if someone remembers him he was an Atlético de Madrid player in the 2000s and later became a key man for Sporting de Gijón in his salvation in 1st. Even so, their victory should not be in jeopardy. It has more people like Willy Ledesma who played in the 2nd division and is in good shape. I think that few points should be left in the Arcángel this season the verdiblanco team. Victories by 0-3 against Coria, 3-1 against Cádiz B and 1-5 against Xerez Deportivo prove it. Against Xerez it is true that they started badly and when they won 1-2 they played with one more man the last 30 minutes.
Don Benito, 14th classified with 2 points out of 9 possible, has a baggage of 2 goals in favor by 3 against. I have been following this Don Benito since the preseason and the truth is that the 2-0 defeat against Calamonte of the 3rd division that they received was not as much a coincidence as it first seemed to me. The Extremadura team is having many problems in their game. The coach is trying to shape the team with several initial changes in various positions but even though the squad has attitude on the field, they are creating little danger for their rivals. They come from drawing 0-0 with San Roque de Lepe, a team that does not seem bad to me and that in the counterattack they hurt, they planted very well with a defense of 5 and Don Benito almost did not reach a 3/4 zone, that he even saw his fans whistle at them.
In short, a very superior team against another that is not at its best playing at the superior's home in a field where Don Benito's game can be long.

+

URUGUAY: Primera Division - Clausura
20:30 Boston River - Penarol
PICK:1 or Boston River 0.0, +0.5 (Asian Handicap)
ODD:3,50 or 2,00

INFO FROM SOUTH AMERICA

La doble oportunidad también es buena

Peñarol llegara a este partido con la cabeza en la vuelta de la sudamericana

www.elobservador.com.uy/nota/las-piedras-un-feudo-de-empates-para-penarol-que-reservara-algun-titular-202192420347?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1632525763

Peñarol jugo el jueves a la noche y perdió 2-1 por semifinales de Sudamericana

Jugar en menos de 72 horas aca y con la necesidad de dar vuelta la serie para llegar nada menos a la final de la copa me hace pensar que el DT Larriera tirara este partido poniendo un equipo alternativo

Boston no es mal equipo, puede sacarle un empate si quiere a los suplentes de Peñarol

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down